If you are looking for a way to clear out your closet, get rid of the things you don’t need, and make extra money – check out these 5 websites & apps to sell clothes online!
It is time to get rid of your old clothes and make space for new ones! If you want to become a serious seller and sell clothes online – here are 5 websites and apps that can help you make extra money:
- Etsy: Etsy is the heaven for craft lovers and makers! This website is known for selling handmade or vintage items so if you want to sell clothes online, your clothes must be vintage. According to the Etsy team, vintage is considered anything older than 20 years. This is a great place to start selling your clothes. The listings fees are cheap and it is a popular trend for both buyers and sellers.
- Bonanza: On this website, you can find a lot of things besides clothes. We like this site as it makes the process of selling easier. They want their site to be easy for sellers to use. They have a photo editing tool “background burner” that helps you clear out the clutter from the background and give your photos a more professional look.
- 2ndtime Around: You can ship your clothes to them or they can come and pick them up. When your item is sold, you can expect a 40% commission. They sell the items in the store and their Instagram account is used for promoting the items.
- Shopify: If you are looking for a way to set up your own clothing store and connect with your customers, Shopify is the perfect solution. Shopify integrates with Amazon, eBay, Facebook, Pinterest, and etc. and can help you advertise your items and double your profits. You can try Shopify for free (they offer a 14-day trial) to get to know the platform.
- Facebook Marketplace: Did you know that Facebook Marketplace now offers an option to sell clothes online through the platform? This is something you must try! If you run a Facebook page, you can give your potential buyers a chance to click “Shop Now” and purchase your items. You can also direct them to your online store.
Here some of the most popular articles that you can check:
Hi everyone i just open a ig shop that sell cute & trending clothes 🥰 do follow my igshop snowcrushh 💜 thankyou in advance for retweet i hope you have a good day 😘 pic.twitter.com/3o9Ok1T1DK
— Bangtan’s girl 😘 (@snowcrushh) January 14, 2019